The Chicago Urban League values the generous contributions that its donors make to sustain the organization’s important mission.The Chicago Urban League collects and uses personal information such as, name, address, phone number, and email address when a donor voluntarily provides it to the Chicago Urban League. In addition, the Chicago Urban League keeps a record of each donor's giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used by the Chicago Urban League’s Development Department to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
To protect the privacy of its donors, the Chicago Urban League assertively maintains the following policies:
- The Chicago Urban League does not trade our donor lists with other organization
- The Chicago Urban League does not sell our donor lists to other organizations
- The Chicago Urban League will contact donors prior to listing their names in our publications to solicit their consent and their preferred listing
- The Chicago Urban League offers the option to be recognized anonymously
- The Chicago Urban League’s donors may request that they not be solicited in the future
- The Chicago Urban League’s donors may request not to receive mailings, such as newsletters or other promotional materials
For further information, please contact Sydney Smith at
(773) 451-3564 or email@example.com.