nextLEVEL Growth Strategy ProgramThe nextLEVEL program is an intensive, 12-week program that combines classroom training with strategic consulting to help established entrepreneurs develop and implement a successful strategic growth plan. It is designed to help business owners move from working in their businesses to working on their businesses so that they can accelerate their business' growth and realize their full potential.
The program is held in two cohort classes per year, once in the spring and once in the fall and includes:
· 3 hours per week of classroom instruction for 12 weeks
· Unlimited personalized one-on-one consulting sessions with CUL EC consulting staff
· 4 hours of personalized one-on-one consulting with a CPA
· 4 hours of personalized one-on-one consulting with HR experts
· Networking with other program participants and alumni
· Matchmaking assistance to find appropriate funding sources and secure financing to implement the growth plan"The Chicago Urban League's Entrepreneurship center has changed my life in so many ways...The team of folks that manage and administer this program give you an experience unlike any you can imagine...When you can spend the time I have spent in this programand walk away with as much knowledge as an expensive, Ivy League education, that speaks in volume."-Roxanna Daniel, Taj Development Co.
The program will cover business model improvements and new opportunity identification, marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and additional topics relevant to business poised for growth.At the end of the program, each participant will have completed:
- A comprehensive strategic growth plan
- A capstone project related to the implementation of that growth strategy
- The matchmaking process necessary to secure funds for growth*
To be eligible, applicant businesses should be at least 3 years old and generate a minimum of $100,000 in annual revenues. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, please take a look at our nextSTEP and nextCONNECTION programs to see if one of those may be a better fit for the current stage of your business.
*Please note that while most of our nextLEVEL graduates do secure funding for their businesses, participation in the program does not guarantee that you will be able to secure financing.